My relationship with Mom has always been complicated. I grew up with the image of “mom” built on some TV ideas and fantasy mostly. And my mother did not fit that image, she was way too creative and inspirational for that!
Over the years I’ve come to realize that there is no perfect mom, there’s only my mom, and she has been a tremendous teacher in my life. Here’s just a few things I’ve learned from my mom, Asara Lovejoy:
- Courage: My mom was one of the first thought leaders to talk about the power of the brain to transform our very biology. That takes courage.
- Seeking and Learning: My mom has always been a seeker at the leading edge of the human potential movement; trying new things, exploring, discovering, researching, learning.
- Intuition: Following her intuition, my mom has tapped into the greatness of human potential in a way that transforms lives.
- Spirit: My mom has shown me how to walk with purpose when met with resistance. It takes great spirit and personal strength to hold the light steady so others may follow.
- Dedication and Persistence: My mom’s dedication and persistence have shared the great message of The One Command ® with thousands of people all over the world.
From my mom I have learned that the only limits in my life are set by me. I am completely responsible for the change and the growth and the success in my life. I am the Master of my own Blueprint for Success, and so are you!
In honor of my mom, in celebration of your mom, and with great love from the team at The One Command® and Success By Your Command, click this link to hear my mom, Asara Lovejoy, share with you the secret to your Blueprint for Success.